Well, it seems that Ralphetta had more wrong with him than we thought (as if having your eyeball pop was not major enough). I was hoping one more day of rest would help him get better, but I was wrong. A friend and I just went out to check on him and the poor little fellow was dead. He was a good little birdie while he was with us, and at least this way he did not die a violent death in the jaws of some random neighbor cat or under someone's tire. I do however hope that he was not in pain or suffering.
Having this little birdie in our house the last few days has brought a few questions to my mind. In the wild, or in the city, where exactly do birds sleep at night? Where are they when we don't see them? How do they stay warm? I suppose their feathers are designed to keep them warm, but still it seems they could get chilly. Just some random thoughts. I'll have to do some research later...something else for me to lookup on the internet while procrastinating doing chores.
Friday, October 17, 2008
The End...
Posted by
Meshuga Mama
at
11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, I am so sorry that your little birdie died, natures course I guess. It was really anything beyond kindness, and you must know that karma will be good to you. Me, I think I would of ran it over, not on purpose but just because I wasn't paying attention. So I guess there is something to be said about slowing down and smelling the roses, or I guess in this case smelling the birdie poo. : ) Hope you have a great day! Rebecca
Well, FINALLY!!!! Love the redo on the blog! We now have a little internet service. Go verizon! Ya... so Arty digs this too. Really love the pic of Dave's butt. Yowza baby! Make sure to wipe that thing-wether it needs it or not! haha. So as long as the net lives in our house, we shall be followers. Oh, we had an emial sent to your address returned. Is that no longer in use? Here's to ya! Give hugs and kisses! Arty, T and E :)
Post a Comment